TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Hanako Floral Designs (A.B.N. 18 331 747 151).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Hanako Floral Designs competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering Hanako Floral Designs competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to Hanako Floral Designs competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. To enter Hanako Floral Designs competitions, entrants must follow all competition requirements and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. Prize winners of Hanako Floral Designs competitions are selected at B1/62 Constitution Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in a Instagram photo post.
7. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be selected at random.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
13. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and/or company name for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
16. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
18. The prize can only be provided within the Sydney metropolitan area and surrounds.
19a. If chosen, the corporate flower arrangements must be accepted in consecutive weeks and are subject to seasonal flower availability.
19b. The corporate arrangements will be no more than $200.00 RRP per arrangement, and it is the responsibility of the client to dispose of the flowers.
20. Both advertised rewards (valued at $1000) are inclusive of GST.